As new data sources, data sets, SaaS applications, and cloud data platforms are added to today’s complex and hybrid data architectures, data governance must adapt. These adaptations and practice improvements are leading to a new form of data governance that creates a holistic approach where the enterprise is governed with consistent standards for all governance policies and rules.
In this report, learn about the current and future data governance strategies and best practices for implementing a modern data governance program. The report also explores the new requirements for data governance and modernize existing data governance programs and toolsets, including:
- Business-driven compliance
- Technology-driven data standards
- People and process practice
- Continuous modernization of data governance
- The broad scope of enterprise data sets, applications, and use cases
Download a complementary copy of this report to learn how to modernize planning so that data governance achieves maximum business impact.