Drive Transformation Through Data-Driven Decision-Making
Enterprise Data Catalogs Deliver on the Promise of Self-Service Analytics
If you want to promote data-driven decision-making, you must provide access to trusted data. Yet so many organizations struggle to get their arms around their information assets. Self-service analytics initiatives, next-generation data warehouses, and data lake initiatives can only succeed if users can quickly find, understand and trust what they need. Data catalogs can be a catalyst for data democratization, but it’s important to look for enterprise-grade options that can span all sources and both on-premises and cloud deployments. Also important are agile governance capabilities that won’t get in the way of self-service?
In this webinar with Doug Henschen, VP & Principal Analyst at Constellation Research, you'll learn:
- Why data is at the heart of true digital transformations
- How data catalogs are key to successful business outcomes with analytics
- What sets catalogs built for business users and self-service apart
- How catalogs can govern without getting in the way of discovery
- How machine learning is creating breakthroughs in understanding data usage.
Watch the webinar replay to take a deep dive into how data catalogs are key to successful business outcomes with analytics and self-service.