Productive Analytics with an Enterprise Data Catalog
In this white paper, learn about the concept of a data catalog and the five ways it helps drive productive self-service analytics in your organization. Read it now!
Learn about the five ways a modern data catalog drives self-service analytics
Did you know that there’s a direct correlation between level of difficulty in finding data and the success of data initiatives?
When you have large volumes of data at your fingertips, knowing how to find and use data sets that are most relevant—with data you know is trustworthy and accurate—changes the way you do business. An enterprise data catalog makes it easy for users to find, understand, trust, use, and reuse data in a self-service analytics environment leading to an increase of up to 50% in analyst productivity.
Download this white paper to learn about the five core capabilities of an enterprise data catalog:
- Unified view of all your data
- How machine-human collaboration enhances data context and decision making
- Verification measures and sources that lead to data trust
- Just-in-time guidance and suggestions based on user behavior
- Collaboration capabilities that help with breaking down organizational silos
Get your complimentary copy informative white paper now.