Internship Program Mission
Alation’s internship program strives to provide talented students with experiential learning opportunities, designed to encourage practical application of theoretical knowledge, and develop functional and industry knowledge and skills.
Intern Program Experience
Each Intern will receive:
- Alation branded swag
- Meaningful project (or projects!) to be presented to their team
- Opportunities to learn and apply business skills
- Opportunity to attend information sessions and hear from a variety of company leaders
- Feedback summary and reviews (end of 12 weeks)
- Opportunities for the continuation of internships and full time positions
As an intern, we encourage you to use this opportunity to learn about Alation and apply your education and prior work experiences to ensure a successful project outcome and a valuable learning experience. This is also your opportunity to network, network, network – challenge yourself to meet a variety of people (virtually) throughout the company! We look forward to having you!