Alation Advocate Program: The Brilliant Humans Powering Data Intelligence
Why Become an Alation Advocate?
Because your story deserves an audience. When you join our advocacy program you join an elite group of data leaders who enjoy benefits like:
- Speaking Opportunities - Speak at industry events or lead webinars with industry peers and thought leaders
- Networking - Connect with influencers in the wider data intelligence community
- External Recognition - Highlight your thought leadership by sharing your Alation story externally
- Helping Others - Share learnings and guide others in their data transformation journeys
- Talent Recruiting - Showcase your company as an innovative workplace
Advocate Activities — It’s Your Choice!
Do a lot — or a little. Go public, or just share your story with other customers and prospects. Here are some ways you can participate:
- Promote and share your knowledge and expertise in a case study or business press
- Participate in webinars — internal or external
- Join our references list to share your successes and learnings with prospects
- Write a review (G2, Gartner Peer Insights, TrustRadius, etc.)
- Get exclusive access to industry speaking engagements
- Provide feedback on Alation and our products
Amazing Advocate Activities
Become Eligible for Radical Awards
Our Alation Advocates deserve recognition for all they do! Each year, we spotlight customers reaching the highest of data heights with our Alation Customer Awards.
AMAZING ALATION ADVOCATE
*must be a Community member/does not need to be a member of the Customer Advocacy Program
Apply to Become an Alation Advocate
I filled out the form. What’s next?
We will reach out to you and schedule a short welcome call. You’ll also receive a welcome gift!
Can I still be an Alation Advocate if my company won’t allow me to do a case study or talk to the press?
Yes! We have other advocacy opportunities including customer-only webinars and Community education programs.
Can more than one person at my company be an advocate?
Of course! The more the merrier!
Is this the same as the Alation Community?
No. The Customer Advocacy Program is separate from the Community. We encourage you to join both!