TDWI: Driving Digital Transformation Using AI and Machine Learning
TDWI best practices report examines why implementing a Machine Learning Data Catalog is an industry best practice. Download the report here!
Data catalogs build trust
This best practices report from TDWI examines how organizations are leveraging AI and machine learning, including why implementing a Machine Learning Data Catalog is an industry best practice.
“In multiplatform data environments, data comes from disparate sources, in disparate formats, and from disparate systems,” notes Fern Halper, vice president and senior director of TDWI Research for advanced analytics, in this latest research report. “As organizations move to analyze their data, they want to easily access, understand, and trust it. That is where the modern data catalog comes in.”
Download the research report to learn:
- Why the capabilities of a modern data catalog are important for digital transformation
- What having an embedded NLP functionality in a data catalog really means
- The infrastructure—multiplatform data environments, data quality, data pipelines, and data catalogs—needed to support AI
- How a data cataloging capability can help organizations break down barriers to data lake adoption
- How AI leads to better insights, more revenue, and a distinct competitive advantage
Download your complimentary copy of the TDWI Best Practices Report right away.