Forrester: The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Alation Data Catalog
Forrester: The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Alation Data Catalog study indicates a 364% return on investment. Download the report here to discover the full value of Alation!
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Access the Report
Independent study indicates a 364% return on investment
Alation commissioned Forrester to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to examine the potential ROI enterprises realize by deploying the Alation Data Catalog. For the study, Forrester interviewed seven customers and created a framework to measure ROI based on feedback around benefits, costs, flexibility and risks.
“Alation is our foundation for data management. Everything depends on knowing where your assets are and what’s in the data,” a vice president of information management and strategy at a leading software company told Forrester. “So, whether you’re looking at the data governance initiative and policies around the data, identifying stewards, reviewing accountability models, or controlling for data quality, it’s now all in Alation. It’s truly the foundation for everything else.”
The results revealed cost savings and business benefits including:
- Why the capabilities of a modern data catalog are important for digital transformation
- $2.7 million in savings due to shortened data discovery
- $584,182 in savings due to business user productivity improvements
- $286,085 in savings from shortening the onboarding of new analysts by at least 50% Download your complimentary copy of Forrester’s Total Economic Impact (TEI) Study now.
- Other unquantified benefits like improvements in accuracy of analysis, regulatory compliance, and collaboration around data
Download your complimentary copy of Forrester’s Total Economic Impact (TEI) Study now.