A well-governed data environment is key to creating a data culture. Creating that well-governed environment takes an understanding of how to build a framework that fits your organization with a data catalog to help make data governance active.
In this webinar, Alation, the industry’s leading data catalog provider, and Grandview Analytics, a leading integration and data strategy consultancy, discuss how to create a strategic framework that embraces data accessibility and data governance to help drive data culture.
A successful implementation of these strategies will lead to:
- Improved data accessibility and increased transparency
- Higher employee productivity
- Reduced development and operational costs for managing data
- Faster response to business and technology changes
- Ability to comply with and track adherence to mandates and regulations
Watch this webinar to learn effective strategies that drive data accessibility, digital transformation, and data ROI through enterprise data governance frameworks.