Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch the Machine Learning Data Catalogs: Center of Your Data Universe Webinar Replay
Why a central data platform is essential to data intelligence
From traditional data stores to the cloud, technology vendors are constantly emerging, claiming to be the central hub for data and analytics use cases across the enterprise. Yet with each new data repository, a new silo is born. Add to that increasingly complex use cases that require governance and collaboration across a diverse set of personas, and it's no wonder organizations are struggling to get the ROI they expect from data-related initiatives.
Hear guest speaker Michele Goetz, VP, principal analyst and lead author of The Forrester Wave: Machine Learning Data Catalogs, and Aaron Kalb, Alation's chief data & analytics officer and co-founder, discuss actionable insights into leveraging machine learning data catalogs (MLDCs) as the central platform for use cases and users across the enterprise.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Best practices for choosing and deploying an MLDC
- How MLDCs enable collaboration across a range of users
- How MLDCs serve as a central platform for stewardship and data governance
- How machine learning plays a critical role in automating manual tasks and scaling catalog efforts
- Where traditional metadata management tools fall short