In today's world of data management, it is common to have policies and procedures that range from data quality and retention to personal data protection. If you are an organization that has policies defined, how difficult is it to find them? Often, policies are in file shares or document systems, making them very hard to discover.
Listen to this session to explore Data Intelligence experts from Snowflake, Venkat Suru, Field CTO, Data Apps and Collaboration, and Murali Krishnamurthy, Manager of APAC Solutions Engineering Team, Alation and learn:
- How to create and manage Snowflake access policies directly from Alation
- How to link a data policy to related data assets
- How to protect sensitive data using Snowflake's role-based masking policies
- How to write trusted SQL queries with guided navigation
- How to visualize column-level lineage for impact analysis
Watch this on-demand lively discussion!